Hot China Selling Iron Tractor Parts Clutch Seat Agricultural – Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

Hot  China Selling Iron Tractor Parts Clutch Seat Agricultural - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

For far more details.: Cellular/Whatpp: +8613083988828

The high quality of goods is for us and for our clients of high importance. This is why we use European produced elements in our goods. We also execute constant control of incoming components and the handle of finished goods. In our company we function according to ISO 9001.Our staff of professionals is the biggest asset for the group. They are dexterous and abreast with the latest methods and trends for production an impeccable assortment of products. Our clientele is unfold across the place and we think in preserving it by regularly catering to its needs. We are exporting our products globally.The group has taken component in the generating and revising of ISO/TC100 international chain regular numerous several years in accomplishment and hosted the 16th ISO/TC100 International yearly meeting in 2004. EPG is specialized in layout, company and sales of agricultural equipment and farm implements, which has an independent import and export rights.


Quick Information

Relevant Industries:

Manufacturing Plant

Solution Identify:

Sizzling Offering Iron Tractor Parts Clutch Seat Agricultural











Excess weight:




Model Variety:



three Month

Offer Potential

Provide Potential:
one thousand Set/Sets for every Month

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Direct Time
Amount(Luggage) 1 – twenty five >25
Est. Time(times) 30 To be negotiated

On-line Customization

Relevant Industries Machinery Restore Outlets,Farms
Use Tractors
Area of Origin China
China Xinjiang
Brand name Identify Paruc
Merchandise Identify Very hot Selling Iron Tractor Components Cltuch Seat Agricultural
Materials Iron
Coloration Crimson
Application Tactors
Certificate ISO9001:2008
Dimension fourteen.7*8*4.1cm
Fat .6kg
OEM Accepable
Model Quantity 50-1601185
Support 3 Thirty day period

Transport mode: Cost-free sample is accessible once you acknowledge the freight collect

Payment expression: thirty% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your company usually transports items to your nations?

This difficulty is largely determined by the quantity of the merchandise. If the quantity of orders is enough for a container, it is suggested that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the variety of orders is little, they can be transported by the shipping business.

Q2:Is your company’s goods retailable?

Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our get amount is identified according to the packaging of the goods. For instance, if there are 30 situations in one particular box, then thirty are the least expensive order quantity.

Q3:What is the payment method?

If it is a spot, we require to obtain the full payment just before they can be delivered if it is an purchase, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment just before the contract to sign the deal.

EPG – a single of the most significant transmission manufacturing unit in China, primary goods: worm geared motors, agricultrual gearbox, planetary equipment drive, helical,screw, beve gears and spare areas and agricultural elements manunfacuter in China /For more details.: Mobile/Whatpp: +8613083988828

Hot  China Selling Iron Tractor Parts Clutch Seat Agricultural - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

Recent Posts