Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively broad range of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we also offer most of these items. What sets this bushing apart is the high-quality steel building along with specific manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality regular product. What really pieces us apart from the other men is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the within of the driven item will be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding in shape on shaft.
4. With major on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the desired posture on the shaft. Be sure to keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Usually do not apply extensions on the wrench handles and do not permit the sprocket or portion to end up being drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this stage there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap does not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for confident drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for confident clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Twice Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys upon both the shaft and item to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are widely used together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed with high quality engineered materials with wonderful tolerance. The feature is easy to employ and needs no further alteration. These bushings can go well with almost all types of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial offered.
Standard range fits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends upon the application.
Complete brief reach range readily available, for compact light and portable assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.